Our favourite shop is our new shop!
As well as having a lot of really amazing new zines in stock, we have built an entirely new mail order shop from which to purchase them! It is HERE!
We were fond of the old shop template we used, but it was quite difficult and time-consuming for us to update, and made it complicated to add options for international postage. So we decided to move everything over to a site with a dedicated shop template. It looks a lot snazzier than our old shop, but the main benefits are those that I’ve just mentioned: it’s HEAPS easier for us to update, and probably heaps easier for you to order from, too. There’s also more room for pictures of inside pages of zines, so you don’t have to rely on our sometimes haphazard descriptions to get an idea of what you’re buying, hurrah!
We’ve checked and double checked and triple checked the new site for bugs, but if you do notice anything going wrong when you order, please let us know!
And yes, you can now order from outside Australia without having to worry about weights and emailing us etc.
There are still a few more things to transfer over from the old shop, but there are a lot of new things up as well, including:
- Pen Erases Paper by Sam Wallman, and Fluid Prejudice, the comic anthology he edited.
- The Good Son by Safdar Ahmed
- All seven Refugee Art Project Zines (all proceeds to the RAP)
- A selection of zines about the darker side of suburban life by Daniel Vandenberg
- La Petite Mort and The Time You Were in Paris by Leigh Rigozzi (the later in collaboration with Vanessa Berry)
- I am a Camera #17, also by Vanessa
- a new issue of Cheaptoys, bilingual zine by Giz
- Plunder #3 split with Confessions of an SHS Worker, perspectives on the housing crisis in Sydney and Melbourne
- and The Nostalgia Prescription, a new collage zine by Emma Markala.
As usual, bear with us while we write descriptions for some of this new stuff. And there’s more new stuff to come: we’re restocking Tamara Lazaroff’s zines, and Nine’s Sex Industry Apologist, and others.
And finally, we will be at the NYWF/TINA zine fair next Sunday! See you there.