If you want your zines to arrive quickly. Take Care will be taking a short break. Any orders placed after 13 November will not be posted for two weeks. Thanks!
New in stock today:
- Omnia Sunt Communia (image above). A new comic about class and colonisation by Emma D
- Little Rituals. A tiny but powerful zine about rituals, magic and self care by Miss Helen
- Careers in Retail badge sets. Bulk badge set by notorious art recalcitrants Dexter Fletcher
- Sissy Blvd. Mini queer comic anthology from four of your fav famous Melbourne comix peeps
- Saying Goodbye in the Rain. Mekons inspired writing from Emma and Tim, of Take Care (yeah, us!)
- I Wear Your Clothes Like Armour. New collaborative zine about Throwing Muses from Vanessa and Chiara
- Thomas the Human Photocopier. User manual for the world’s sweetest photocopier
- This is Water. A2 size risographed comic poster by Katie Parrish
and last but certainly not least: Love Truth and Honesty: Chorus Fade Out.The third and final instalment of Pablo’s brilliant zine on Bananarama and fandom. Let’s hope there’s a comeback edition…
We haven’t added any of our new titles yet, but the shop’s open and all up to date: takecarezines.bigcartel.com.
Hi zine fans, just letting you know that our shop’s down for maintenance at the moment. It will be back in action after Other Worlds when we’ve had a chance to do a thorough stocktake, with a bunch of new titles, too. Thanks for all the orders!
We received an email from some folks who are organising a zine fair in Beirut, Lebanon on 18 June. We’d love to be able to go, but unfortunately it’s not likey to happen. Here’s the callout, in case anyone reading this is interested.
They’re also interested in building a collection of zines at a new DIY space, ARTSCAPE. Full in the submission form and send them your stuff!
Zine love and solidarity from Sydney to Beirut, and everywhere in between (and beyond!)