This Sunday (30th June) we’ll be having another open day at our studio, Junior Gazette. Check out two shelves of zines from the Take Care catalogue. No postage, yippee! We’ll be open from 12pm til around 5pm. At 5:30 you’re invited to join us for the second screening of the Dexter Fletcher Feminist Film Club.
Level 1, 91 Railway Pde Marrickville (opposite Sydenham station)
- Careers in Retail zines and badges, from enigmatic art collective Dexter Fletcher
BACK IN STOCK:
- I am a Camera #14 (Vanessa Berry)
- Disposable Camera (dandelion/fireworks issue) (Vanessa Berry)
- Digging (Emma D)
- Walk So Differently (Lou, Anwyn, Emma D)
- Description added for Fergus #31
- Cover scans added for If Destroyed Still True #7 and Sex Industry Apologist #2
TAKE CARE PRINT GIVEAWAY:
Some posts ago we mentioned having exciting news which it’s maybe time to reveal: a few months ago we bought a beautiful Adana 8×5″ letterpress. We’ve been working on a few small projects and a couple of weeks ago made this lovely postcard-size print. The text was printed on the Adana by Tim and the picture was drawn and separated into a three layer Gocco print by Emma. The illustration is based on a sketch of Railway Parade with the Marrickville skyline behind it, as viewed from a window at Sydenham station, Sydney. Until the end of May every order over $10 will receive a print for free, after which they’ll be available to buy.