Well, we forgot to actually mention that we were going, but thanks to everyone who visited us at the MCA Zine Fair last weekend, to say hello or buy zines or both.
We’ve made a few new zines over the last couple of months and we got a lot of new stuff from people at the MCA, so expect to see the following for sale here soon:
- Ampersand After Ampersand #4 by Amanda
- Picture This by Pablo Says
- How to be Alone #1 and #2 by Bastian Fox Phelan
- Anti-Journey; Bunny Men; Well, That Was Weird; Tonight, Everybody in the Street and Walnuts, Almonds, Nuts by Tamara Lazaroff
- Underground Fairylands by E Davidson
- Tomorrow’s Machine Today #3 by Emma D